7 Easy and Beautiful Bridal Hairstyles
The wedding is approaching. I believe that all the brides-to-be have chosen a beautiful wedding dress, so the next step is to start researching what hairstyle to wear on the wedding day. As the most important moment in a woman's life, the bride must be beautiful on the wedding day, and no details can be missed! Makeup and hair are top priorities. Usually, the brides-to-be decide on the makeup and hairstyle of the wedding day with the stylist about a week before the wedding. Although the hairstyle is determined by the makeup artist, sometimes the bride has her ideas!
When considering your wedding hairstyle, the overall look must be considered! The bride's hairstyle should not only look good but also match her temperament and match her wedding dress style.
Rjerdress has sorted out 7 simple and beautiful bridal hairstyles, hoping that brides-to-be can get inspiration from them. Dear brides-to-be, let's enjoy these beautiful hairstyles together!
1. Classic and Elegant up-do: Up-do can make an elegant bride look more perfect than any other hairstyle. The bun and wedding dress is a traditional combination, which can show the elegant and delicate silhouette and image of the bride as a whole. The updo is the most common hairstyle for brides, and it can hold the veil or other bridal hair accessories well.
2. Playful ponytail: Bridal ponytail was very popular last year. I believe it will still be popular this year. Although the ponytail feels playful and cute, it seems that it will look a little casual when dressed up at a wedding. But you only need some simple accessories, such as hair clips or flowers, and the ponytail can also be very distinctive. The ponytail hairstyle is very friendly to brides who hold weddings in summer.
3. Messy high bun: Make a bun on the back of the head, slightly pull it to create a messy feeling, and leave a few strands of curly hair in front of the forehead to create a natural feeling. It is the best hairstyle for brides who want a laid-back look. Pairing it with some unique hair accessories can make all the difference for a bride.
4. Low bun hairstyle is the favorite of brides and stylists. It not only shows the elegance and quietness of women but also is very easy to match. Matching different hair accessories can create different feelings. The bun without any decoration is simple and elegant, the bun with flowers is fresh and sweet, and the bun decorated with diamonds or pearls is more luxurious.
5. Long hair: Although long hair is very common, it can also show the charm and tenderness of the bride, especially for brides with less beautiful necklines. Learn to make use of strengths and avoid weaknesses, cover up your shortcomings, and reveal your most confident and radiant side. You only need to tidy up the long hair that you usually comb casually, and match it with a veil.
6. Short hair: For short-haired brides, what hairstyle to wear at the wedding often puzzles the couple. If you have short hair, you don’t need to change much, the main thing is to look at the accessories. Leave it to the stylist for easy finishing and accentuate the look with a flower crown.
7. Fishbone braids have always been a popular hairstyle and are loved by many girls. Not only the bride but also the bridesmaids will not violate the harmony.
No matter which shape you choose, you can add some small creative surprises based on these shapes to make people's eyes shine.